In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, the following legal notice is made available to the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website https://yourmacramesupplies.com (hereinafter, the "Website") imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any written and signed contract. Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, do not access, browse or use them.
Owner: Arturo Baca Aranzabal
Registered office: Calle Sombrerete 1, B1 Madrid 28012 Spain
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, notwithstanding that Your Macrame Supplies reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. Access and/or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies acceptance of them. However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly shown and must be expressly accepted by users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Website, the User may carry out the following actions:
1. Access information related to Your Macrame Supplies services and projects;
2. Know the people who make up the team;
3. Obtain information about social networks;
4. Contact support via email;
5. Subscription to the newsletter;
6. Access the articles published on the blog;
7. Access Your Macrame Supplies tools and applications.
4. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
The access and navigation through the Website suppose that the User of the same fully accepts and undertakes to fully comply with this legal notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations that are indicated in each specific case through the Website. Access to the contents of the Website is completely free.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Rights to content
Your Macrame Supplies is the owner or, as the case may be, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the contents offered on it, including the Website itself, texts , photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
2. Rights on the Website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Your Macrame Supplies. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic sphere and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this legal notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Your Macrame Supplies or by third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of Your Macrame Supplies or their legitimate owners. At no time does the access, browsing or use of the Website and/or its contents confer the User any right over distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided in this legal notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of Your Macrame Supplies or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of rights of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the content offered on the Website. The services offered, or any information provided through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from Your Macrame Supplies. In any case, the User undertakes not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Rights over the content and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to Your Macrame Supplies through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any property right intellectual, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving Your Macrame Supplies harmless, for any communication or content sent personally or on their behalf. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial property rights, or of any other nature, they must immediately notify Your Macrame Supplies through the address of email email@example.com so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by Your Macrame Supplies violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org is with the following information:
1. Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
2. Documentation proving your status as the owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
3. Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by the Your Macrame Supplies, as well as their exact location within the Website;
4. Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
1. Links to other web pages
In the event that links to other web pages are displayed on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, Your Macrame Supplies informs that these are managed by third parties, and Your Macrame Supplies does not have the human or technical means to know in advance. and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Your Macrame Supplies cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limitation, regarding its operation, access , data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately notify Your Macrame Supplies so that it proceeds to disable the access link to them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external web page will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Your Macrame Supplies and the person responsible for said external web page.
2. Links to the AYLLU channel on other platforms and social networks
Your Macrame Supplies makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of links that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (p. .eg Twitter, Facebook, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of facilitating Users' access to said channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Your Macrame Supplies and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor the acceptance and approval by Your Macrame Supplies of its contents and/or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor is solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and beyond the control of Your Macrame Supplies. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Your Macrame Supplies, for which Your Macrame Supplies will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments. Given that Your Macrame Supplies may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that Your Macrame Supplies does not assume any responsibility for the content or services that the User can access on said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
3. Links in other web pages leading to the website
Your Macrame Supplies does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content and, in general, that contravene laws, morality or public order, or social norms generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they comply with the following conditions:
1. 1. The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way or form
2. It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor can the Website be modified in any other way;
3. It is not allowed to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, declare or imply that Your Macrame Supplies has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered. or made available on the web page where said link is established;
4. The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties, including those intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, to personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Your Macrame Supplies does not have the power or the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Your Macrame Supplies does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
7. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, the access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
1. Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
2. Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, code malicious or other harmful programs or files;
3. Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
4. Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
5. Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the identity of the User;
6. Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to Your Macrame Supplies servers, or to the services offered through of the Website, through hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
7. Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of Your Macrame Supplies, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
8. Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result thereof and/or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates this legal notice.
Failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations by the User may entail the adoption by Your Macrame Supplies of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, and may lead to the elimination or blocking of the offending User's account, without that there is any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Your Macrame Supplies cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or services and contents of the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, Your Macrame Supplies does not guarantee and is not responsible for:
1. The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website;
2. The absence of errors in said content;
3. The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
4. The invulnerability of the Website or the impossibility of violating the security measures that are adopted for the same;
5. The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website;
6. The damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Your Macrame Supplies establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
However, Your Macrame Supplies declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from a technical and technical point of view. of the content published on the Website.
Your Macrame Supplies does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, You must immediately notify Your Macrame Supplies so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Your Macrame Supplies will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources other than the Website, nor for that contained on other platforms linked from the Website. Your Macrame Supplies will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
Your Macrame Supplies will not respond for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed without limitation: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the reasonable and diligent management of Your Macrame Supplies, actions or omissions of third parties etc In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of Your Macrame Supplies, there will be no compensation from Your Macrame Supplies to the User for damages, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
9. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
Your Macrame Supplies reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notice. notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
10. DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are for information only, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this legal notice. Likewise, Your Macrame Supplies may modify the conditions stipulated here, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way in which this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will become valid.
Your Macrame Supplies may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the User being able to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents previously set forth in this legal notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by Your Macrame supplies of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver of the same, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The current regulations will determine the laws that must govern and the jurisdiction that must know the relations between Your Macrame Supplies and the Users of the Website. However, provided that such regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter arising from or related to the Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the events will apply. Likewise, Your Macrame Supplies and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
To present claims in the use of our services, you can send an email to the following address email@example.com committing ourselves to seek an amicable solution to the conflict at all times.
Last update: January 20, 2022.